To add a feature-rich chat room to your Drupal, please refer to the following instructions.
Firstly, please download Drupal chat module, and uncompress the package, then you get a folder chat and a file readme.txt.
Then copy folder chat/ to <Drupal installed directory>/modules/chat/
Secondly, install the module in the admin panel.
1. OPEN: Admin Panel -> Site Building -> Modules -> select 123flashchat -> save configuration The chat module will be installed automatically.
2. OPEN: Admin Panel ->Site Building->Blocks-> (Disabled)select 123flashchat->(Region)select Left sidebar->Save blocks The chat module will be displayed in the left sidebar.
Thirdly, Configure chat module's running mode.
OPEN: Admin Panel -> Site configurations -> Chat module settings
Please choose the running mode according to your needs.
If you choose Chat server hosted by your own, 123FlashChat server software should be installed at first, please download 123FlashChat demo version at: http://www.123flashchat.com/download.html.
Then configuration as following:
If you choose Chat server hosted by 123FlashChat, please refer the configuration as following:
Or you choose Chat server hosted by 123FlashChat free of charge, please refer the configuration as following:
Finally, integrate your chat with Drupal user database.
If you choose first mode or second mode, you need to set Auth-URL by the instructions below.
1. Log in the Chat Admin Panel
2. System Settings -> Integrate Panel ->DataBase -> SELECT: URL -> edit
3. Change URL: http://<Drupal install directory>/?q=chat/loginchat&username=%username%&password=%password%
4. Press OK to save your setting.
5. Restart chat server at System Management -> Restart
Integration done, enjoy your chat.
If you have any questions about chat room, please visit
You also can send ticket to email@example.com (for license buyer) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for host customer), we will free integrate for license buyer and yearly hosting buyer.