How to use cool video chat room on facebook!
Step 1. Visit http://www.facebook.com, you should login into facebook at first(please register an account on facebook if you don't have one).
Step 2. Visit http://www.facebook.com/developers, click "Add Developer".
Step 3. Click "create one" to create your new applications.
Step 4. Here are the steps for filling out the form:
1. Application Name: for our app, we put 'Tutorial Application' - you should put in a different name.
2. Check the Terms of service box.
3. Click on the Optional Fields link - this will bring up more options.
4. Support E-mail: your Facebook contact email may be filled in automatically, but you might not want to give out your personal email to everyone who adds your app! You do have to put a valid email address that you can check, however.
5. Callback Url: for our app, we put 'http://host120.123flashchat.com/facebook/' - you should put something DIFFERENT - in particular, you should put the url of the directory on your server where you will create your application.for example:http://www.yourwebsite.com/facebookchat/
6. Canvas Page URL: http://apps.facebook.com/appname: you must put in a different name,the name depends on how do you want to name your application,please change an application name if the name is already used
7. Use FBML: keep this setting.
8. Application Type: leave this set to 'Website'.
9. Can your application be added to Facebook: set to 'yes' - this will bring up more options.
10. TOS URL: you can leave this blank.
11. Post-Add Url: you should put your full canvas page url.
12. Default FBML: type in the text 'hello'.
13. Leave everything else under Installation Options blank.
14. Side Nav Url: you should put your canvas page url here as well.
15. Leave everything else under Integration Points blank.
16. Click on the 'Submit' button.
17. Go the the 'My Applications' page and check that your application was created. There are a couple ways to get here depending on where you are in the Developer application, you will also get api_key value and secret value on the page.
Step5. Download the client library from http://developers.facebook.com/clientlibs/facebook-platform.tar.gz.
1.Please download sample facebook.zip file, and put the files at the same folder where you develop application.In appinclude.php, you need fill in your application's key value and secret value in this file.In index.php, [swf_url] should be your actual 123flashchat client's location.
2.Upload all the application to your website, for example:http://www.yourwebsite.com/facebookchat/
Step6. Submit your chat application to facebook.Please visit the url:http://www.yourwebsite.com/facebookchat/index.php.Now, you can send your chat application url on facebook to your friends and share chat room with them.