9.9 New Features Highlight
Date: Jan. 22, 2013
123 PPV Software Chat
By introducing 123Flash Chat's family product, 123 PPV Software will spark your website with new fascinating features; The video quality can be live or HD live. The performer can choose the webcam and microphone to publish video, and even offline video/image/MP3 can work. Meanwhile the performer's screenshot can be the room logo, to attract users.
PPM/PPV can be enabled together with the introduction of 123 PPV Software. Video can be charged as Pay Per Minute or Pay Per View.
123 Flash Chat has added Video Conference to the HTML client, and the video screen is placed at the left side (instead of the upper side in the Flash client).
Custom Membership Levels
Admin can define the membership levels of the paying users by his own: names, name styles, required credits to upgrade, and privileges, etc.
Admin can define Achievement Level either for the chat users or for the performers. Each level has a special icon and name. For a chat user, the level will be decided by the credits he/she consumes, which shows his/her consumptive power. For a performer, the level will be decided by his/her commission credits, which shows his/her ability to earn profits as well as how popular she/he is.
123 Flash Chat recently introduces some plugins to enhance the chat: marquee messages, bid sofa, Facebook fan, Facebook like, Twitter, games, YouTube. Admin can enable or disable these plugins freely.
The gift panel will be located beneath the video panel. And the numeral will be replaced by some gift thumbnails in a send-gift announcement (max: 150), to be more visually strong. Also the gift rotating panel becomes a marquee message to remind a gift was sent out successfully.
Chat users may share the current chat room to some social-networking websites like Facebook or Twitter in the Share panel very easily.
New Payment Type
123 Flash Chat has added a new payment type: cashU, (and the transaction will still be dealt with the payment gateway of 123 Flash Chat: buychatcredits.com.)
- Changes for custom avatar, user can upload a picture or take a snapshot to be avatar.
- Changes for room list within a room, add rooms sorting and searching.
- Add Friend List.
- Add mobile app download buttons (if available).
- Add the function to mute a user without being noticed.
- Add the ability to collapse/expand a private chat window.
- Changes for user list , ability to collapse/expand it is available and add search function.
- Changes for Advanced Message, add flash emotion, sending sound, predefined message and support BBCode to combine text and graphics.
- Add the function that one registered user can log in multiple chat clients simultaneously, but can't enter the same room.
- Add Room Setting.
- Add the function of Ban Per Room: this kind of ban action is limited to one room only and a moderator is capable of doing so.
- Add the function of assigning a temporary/permanent moderator per room, temporary moderator will lose power once leaving a room.
- Add the function of adding performer in a room.
- Remove module: CRRC MSN.
Users are highly recommended to upgrade to 9.9!
123 Flash Chat license buyers,
Please write email@example.com to request upgrade, and we'll send instructions accordingly.
123 Flash Chat hosting buyers,
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request upgrade, and we'll handle the upgrade when we're ready.