Chat Module Description
It can add a live chat room to mambo seamlessly, full-featured, multiple skins and users integrated. Once the module is successfully installed, a free hosted chat room will be assigned to your mambo automatically. Recent change: added social connect feature.
A chat room makes mambo more interactive, it will boost traffic as well as revenue to your mambo, and will increase mambo user loyalty.
- Users integrated: Users of your Mambo can be fully integrated to Chat.
- Single sign-on: No separate login is required.
- Mutiple skins: Nine skins are available to fit in your CMS.
- Various chat clients: A standard Flash client has full features, a small and neat HTML/Ajax client is light and flexible in size and therefore can be used as a shoutbox, etc.
- Customize size and interface language to match your CMS.
- Admin Panel: A chat admin panel is available for paid user to customize the chat room.
- Display chat data: chat room list, online users, chat user names, etc. can be displayed or not.
- Social connect features: social sign-on, linking, sharing, Facebook chat, tweet chat and follow a Twitter user. New!
- Luxurious chat features: Lobby and private chat, Avatar, smilies, flash emotions, post-notifier, etc.
- Free hosted chat available.
- Optional video chat for paid users.
- Optional Video Conference chat for paid users.New!
- Professional support staff for paid chat hosting user or license buyer.
- Mobile Apps: Chat owners may launch your iPhone, iPadand Android apps for users to chat anywhere, anytime. Details New!
File size: 9.9KB
General Chat Demo
123 Flash Chat provides three options for webmaster, free trial license, free hosting or paid ones.
Mambo Chat Module Integration Introduction
So what does the extension add to Mambo? It adds a chat button which links to a fabulous chat room, multiple skins and multilingual, written in flash or HTML/Ajax, and a visual setting panel, etc.