Translate to win a license!
Translate to win 123 Flash Chat license!
How to translate?
123 Flash Chat is a multilingual chat room software, and the interface language is controlled by language packs. You're recommended to edit a specific language pack in this way to avoid making mistakes,
- Download the latest 123 Flash Chat trial edition and install it.
- Admin Panel-> Client Settings-> Languages-> Edit Language, choose a language like "Dutch", then edit and save, a new "language_nl.xml" will be saved in the directory: 123FlashChat9.0\server\etc\groups\default\lang\
- Just send the new XML file to email@example.com with title like this: "Attn. Joy, language translation comes!"
How to apply?
- From the list at the bottom you may see the translation status.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title like this: "Attn. Joy, language translation." and we'll change Apply Now to Started. Your help and support will be highly appreciated.
- By the way, if you happen to find any error in our language packages, please report to us as well.
What can you get?
- All users in your country can benefit from your translation.
- Once got your translation, we'll list your name and website domain on the credit page on request.
- Also as our gratitude, a free license for 100 concurrent users or a $199 discount for some other licenses are available to you! If you prefer hosting, we may offer one year of chat hosting for 50 users for free.
|Russian|| Started! |
|Brazil Portugues|| Apply Now|
|Farsi|| New! |