Translate to win a license!
Translate to win 123 Flash Chat license!
How to translate?
123 Flash Chat is a multilingual chat room software, and the interface language is controlled by language packs. You're recommended to edit a specific language pack in this way to avoid making mistakes,
- Download the latest 123 Flash Chat trial edition and install it.
- Admin Panel-> Client Settings-> Languages-> Edit Language, choose a language like "Dutch", then edit and save, a new "language_nl.xml" will be saved in the directory: 123FlashChat10.0\server\etc\groups\default\lang\
- Just send the new XML file to firstname.lastname@example.org with title like this: "Attn. Joy, language translation comes!"
How to apply?
- From the list at the bottom you may see the translation status.
- Please write to email@example.com with a title like this: "Attn. Joy, language translation." and we'll change Apply Now to Started. Your help and support will be highly appreciated.
- By the way, if you happen to find any error in our language packages, please report to us as well.
What can you get?
- All users in your country can benefit from your translation.
- Once got your translation, we'll list your name and website domain on the credit page on request.
- Also as our gratitude, a free license for 100 concurrent users or a $199 discount for some other licenses are available to you! If you prefer hosting, we may offer one year of chat hosting for 50 users for free.
Nov. 29, 2013 123 Flash Chat Thanksgiving Special Offer!
Nov. 28, 2013 Help to translate to get a free license!
Nov. 26, 2013 123 Flash Chat Joomla Module Embraces its latest version3.2!
Nov. 1, 2013 123 Flash Chat V10.0 Released!
Nov. 1, 2013 3 Days to 3 Hours: We Save You Time and Money!
Oct. 30, 2013 Weekly Successful Integration Cases!
Oct. 25, 2013 Winners for the Skin Competition!
Aug. 1, 2013 Free video Hosting for a month, Get Started now!
May. 31, 2013 123 PPV Software 1.0 Released!
May. 26, 2013 Userplane Alternative
123 Flash Chat Mailing List