How to enable Twitter connect in 123 Flash Chat?
Please refer to the following instructions.
Step 1. Enable Social Connect
Login 123 Flash Chat admin panel-> Social Connect.
Step 2. Apply a Twitter Application
1. First, login your Twitter account at http://twitter.com/. If you don't have an account, please register one and login.
2. Visit https://dev.twitter.com/apps, and click "Create a new application" at top to create your new application.
2.1 Enter the following information, app name, description, website and callback URL.
The domain of the callback URL, should be the same as the domain in Social Connect panel of the chat. The format is like http://domain/callback.
2.2 Check "Yes, I agree", enter CAPTCHA and click "Create your Twitter application".
3. Visit your Twitter applications-> Settings, change application type to "Read and Write" or "Read, Write and Access direct messages", and click "Update this Twitter application's settings" button to store the settings.
Callback URL will be imported automatically if you entered it in step 1, 2.1. If not, please follow step 1, 2.1 to enter callback URL.
Step 3. Configure Twitter in 123 Flash Chat
1. Visit your Twitter applications-> Details, you will see the values of Consumer key and Consumer secret.
2. Back to your chat admin panel-> Social Connect-> Twitter app,
Enter a Twitter ID here for chat users to follow. (You may also leave it empty.)
And check Enable Twitter Connect option.
Restart the chat server.
Step 4. Test Your Chat
Open your chat room, and a Twitter login button will show on Sign-in/Register panel. Then click it to login with your Twitter account.
If you find any errors during the test login steps, please check the configuration steps above.
We provide free configuration service to 123 Flash Chat buyers, you may choose from the two options below:
Any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.