Configure the following parameters: $chat_group = "default"; $chat_data_path = "<123flashchat installed directory>/server/data/default/"; $chat_client_ path = â€œhttp://localhost/clientâ€; $swf_name = "123flashchat.swf";
2. Chat server is hosted by 123flashchat.com ($running_mode = 2). If your chat is hosted by 123Flashchat.com, no 123FlashChat server software is needed to be installed; you may connect to your host chat room directly.
Configure the following parameters: $chat_client_root_path = "http://host*.123flashchat.com/hostname/"; $swf_name = "123flashchat.swf"; $chat_group = "default";
3. Chat server is hosted by 123flashchat.com free of charge ($running_mode = 3). If you prefer free hosting, then you don't have to install 123 Flash Chat server software, we take care the hosting and all you need to do is just pick a room name you want.
Configure the following parameters: $room_name = "YourRoomName";
(If you leave $room_name as blank, the default $room_name's value will be your domain's name.)
Fourthly, integrate your chat with UseBB user database, after doing that, users can auto-login your UseBB chat, it means they won't have to enter their accounts again. If you choose running mode (1) or mode (2), you need to set Auth-URL by following the instructions below.
3. Change URL to http://<UseBB installed directory>/login_chat.php?username=%username%&password=%password%
4. Press OK to save your setting.
5. Restart chat server at Server Management -> Restart.
The following image describes how auth-URL integration works.
The Auth-URL application will perform as the communicating medium of the chat server and the database, i.e.: in fact, when a user logs on a chat server, the server won't connect to the user database directly, instead, it will send the username and password to the Auth- URL. Then the Auth- URL requests the database to authenticate the user. Finally, the Auth- URL will return the feedback to the chat server in a predefined way, whether approved or declined.