To add a feature-rich chat room to your WordPress, please refer to the following instructions.
Firstly, please download WordPress chat module, and uncompress the package.
Then upload all these files and folders to <WordPress installed directory>/wp-content/plugins/123flashchat/
Secondly, install the plugin in WordPress admin panel.
Please enter your WordPress website admin panel -> "Plugins" ->Find: "123 Flash Chat" -> "Activate"
Thirdly, configure chat parameters.
1. Please login WordPress admin panel ->"123FlashChat" -> Click "Chat Settings"
2. Please choose the Chat Server Mode according to your need.
(1) Chat Server Host By Own
If your chat is hosted by your own, 123FlashChat server software should be installed at first, please download 123FlashChat software.
Then configure the following parameters:
(2) Chat Server Host By 123 Flash Chat
If your chat is hosted by 123flashchat.com, you don't need install 123FlashChat server software, and connect to your host chat room directly. Please configure the following parameters:
(3) Chat Server Host By 123 Flash Chat For Free
If you prefer free hosting, then you don't have to install 123 Flash Chat server software, we take care the hosting and all you need to do is just pick a room name you want.
Please configure the following parameters:
Chat room name: "Your Room Name"
(If you leave room name as blank, the default room name's value will be Lobby.)
Fourthly, show 123 Flash Chat widgets at your side bar.
Login WordPress admin panel ->"Apperance " -> Click "Widgets" Put 123 Flash Chat Sider to Main Sidebar or other widget area.
If you use "Chat Server Host By Own" or "Chat Server Host By 123 Flash Chat", you need to config auto-login as bellow.
(1) WordPress admin panel ->"123FlashChat " -> Click "Admin Panel"
login 123 Flash Chat Admin Panel using chat admin account.
(2) Open : Server Settings -> Integration.
For DataBase,SELECT: URL , and click "edit".
(3) Change URL to : http://< your-wordpress-url >/wp-content/plugins/123flashchat/login_chat.php?username=%username%&password=%password%
(4) Press OK to save.
(5) Open : Server Management -> Restart.
(6) Click Restart Server to restart your chat server.
Integration done, enjoy your chat.
If you have any questions about chat room, please visit http://www.123flashchat.com/faq.html.
You can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we offer free integration service for license buyer and yearly hosting buyer.